Re: How to interpolate polar coordinate to x-y coordinate

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 09:29:23 -0600

I assume you are talking about a polar stereographic grid.
If so, there is no built-in function for interpolating to
a regular grid.

Possibly, you could modify the following fortran [NUGRID]
to do waht you want. This could be called as a shared object.

http://dss.ucar.edu/datasets/ds757.0/software/elev47x51_read.f

Good luck