zoom and highres coast

From: Dorita Rostkier-Edelstein <drostkier_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 05:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have installed the high resolution coasts stuff. It works fine unless I zoom into a subregion, where I do not get them in the picture, and I get not warning or error message. I use the template with the wrf functions. In the past it worked OK, it seems to have trouble with the last ncl version. I have not migrated to wrf_map_overlays or to ZoomIn, and still use wrf_map_overlay and wrf_map_zoom. Is that the problem??

I have attached the script which is very clean and commented.

Thanks,

Dorita