Re: ncl error due to upgrade to 5.1.1

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:14:39 -0600

Actually, the rule has always been to load "shea_util"
*after* contributed.ncl. That rule is required for 5.1.1

So ...

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/shea_util.ncl"

xiuzhen ren wrote:
> [...]
>
> fatal:syntax error: line 3806 in file
> $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/shea_util.ncl before or near \n
> copy_VarCoords(t, theta)
> --------------------------^
>
> fatal:syntax error: possibly an undefined procedure
> fatal:syntax error: line 3846 in file
> $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/shea_util.ncl before or near \n
> copy_VarCoords(t,s)
> ---------------------^
>
> fatal:syntax error: possibly an undefined procedure
> fatal:syntax error: line 3881 in file
> $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/shea_util.ncl before or near \n
> copy_VarCoords(t,pv)
> ----------------------^
>
> fatal:syntax error: possibly an undefined procedure
> fatal:Syntax Error in block, block not executed
> fatal:error at line 3885 in file
> $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/shea_util.ncl

Dennis J. Shea                  tel: 303-497-1361    |
P.O. Box 3000                   fax: 303-497-1333    |
Climate Analysis Section                             |
Climate & Global Dynamics Div.                       |
National Center for Atmospheric Research             |
Boulder, CO  80307                                   |
USA                        email: shea 'at' ucar.edu |