Re: New NCL website

From: Saji N Hameed <saji_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:00:03 +0900

Dear All,

Congratulations.. looks very nice. the old site was
also very fine :)

saji

--
* Mary Haley <haley_at_ucar.edu> [2009-07-27 05:38:04 -0600]:

> We're excited to announce a new design for the NCL web site!
>
> Some new features that we think you'll like include:
>
>    - Cleaner and more modern look.
>
>    - Pull-down menus allow quicker access to sub pages.
>
>    - Better organization of the navigation bars.
>
>    - More useful information on main page (announcements, upcoming
>      release, workshops).
>
> The structure of the new web site should be almost identical to the
> previous web site, so most bookmarks should still work.
>
> Many thanks go to Adam Phillips of NCAR/CGD, who designed this web
> site in his spare time. Adam provides scientific and programming
> support for both NCL and the Community Atmosphere Model (CAM).
>
> The previous NCL web site is still available, should you wish to
> compare. It will stay up until the end of August:
>
>       http://archive.ncl.ucar.edu/
>
> We are interested in getting your feedback.
>
> You can send comments to both Adam and Mary (asphilli_at_ucar.edu,
> haley_at_ucar.edu). If you want to start a dialog on ncl-talk, that's
> fine too. Please be respectful of the amount of email that goes
> through this list, and not overwhelm it with minor issues.
>
> --Mary

Saji N. Hameed
APEC Climate Center
1463 U-dong, Haeundae-gu,                               +82 51 745 3951
BUSAN 612-020, KOREA                    		saji_at_apcc21.net
Fax: +82-51-745-3999