question about obj_anal_ic

From: gcs <gcs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:11:35 +0800

Dear Sir:
         I have a question about the program obj_anal_ic, the headline of the function explanation shows that the obj_anal_ic is a function for Iterative correction objective analysis (Cressman, Barnes). My question is how could I figure it out which parameter to be set in this function will result in the schemed Cressman or Barnes.
         Could you told me the difference between obj_anal_ic and OABSFC which is the function also performs a Barnes objective analysis on surface data in Gempak.
         Thanks for your help, I’m looking forward to get you help.
Gcs
2009-8-10
2009-08-10

gcs