Re: segmentation fault

From: Claus Moberg <ccmoberg_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:45:17 -0500

Hi,

The segmentation fault occurs after the gsn_panel call. The panel
plots get drawn (either in x11 window or as .ps file, depending on
settings in the script). Everything looks great. Thus, it seems
like the fault occurs at either the final "end if" command or at the
"end" command.

Also, I'm running NCL 5.1.0. - I haven't had time to install the
latest release just yet.

Thanks,
Claus

Candidate for MS in Atmospheric and Oceanic Science
Center for Sustainability and the Global Environment
University of Wisconsin - Madison

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_ucar.edu>