Re: Logo

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:35:38 -0600

Hi Michael,
I don't know if this will help, but coincidentally today I was pointed
to an Image Magick command-line program that can merge .gif/.jpg images
called composite:
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/composite.php
The person who pointed me to it merged a picture with a NCL graphic
(containing filled contours), resulting in the NCL image looking
semi-transparent over the picture.
Adam