Re: Log Y-axis on contour plot.

From: Gareth Berry <gareth_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Oct 21 2009 - 21:30:46 MDT

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the quick reply. I've pretty much done all of those things
in the examples - I can plot profiles of the data on log axes until
it's coming out of my ears, but I've never been able to get it to work
on contour plots. I've encountered this type of issue before, but I've
just lived with it!

I've hacked out the appropriate lines of the second example you gave,
but again to no avail. Again the error is:

warning:ScalarFieldSetValues: irregular coordinate array sfYArray
non-monotonic: defaulting sfYArray
warning:IrTransInitialize: LogAxis requires all positive data extent:
defaulting trYAxisType to LinearAxis

this is despite having res_at_gsnYAxisIrregular2Log = True

I've check my coordinate variable, and there are no zero values or
anything silly.

Variable: level (coordinate)
Type: integer
Total Size: 92 bytes