Re: Help: How to change color of value and size of a contour in a map?

From: <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 10:42:53 MST

Dear Rolande,

I am not sure this is what you want....

If you want to modify contour label please check the examples in the webpage

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/contourLab.shtml

where you will find various examples to change the font, frequency of
label's appearance on a contour line, background color of the label etc.

Please also check the webpage

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml

where you will find various resources like cnLineLabelAngleF,
cnLineLabelBackgroundColor, cnLineLabelConstantSpacingF,
cnLineLabelDensityF, cnLineLabelFont, cnLineLabelFontAspectF,
cnLineLabelFontColor, cnLineLabelFontColors, cnLineLabelFontHeightF
etc to modify the contour labels.

If you want to modify the color of contour please chek the examples of
the webpage
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/coneff.shtml

Thanks