help

From: Min Zhu <zhumin222_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 23 2009 - 21:47:20 MST

hello£¬
I run NCL on Cygwin under Windows XP. when I tried to run gsun05n.ncl, the
folllowing error happened and the same error for gsun06n.ncl, too while the
other scripts seem to work fine.I have tried ncl_new as recommended here
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2009/1490.html but the same
error is still buging me. What's the problem and how can I fix it?
thank you very much
regards,
Min Zhu

*>ncl gsun05n.ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2009 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 5.1.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See **http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/* <http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/>* for more
details.
      3 [win] ncl 2920 E:\cygwin\usr\local\bin\ncl.exe: *** fatal error -
could not load user32, Win32 error 487
Hangup
*