Turning tmLabels back on in panel plot

From: Gina Henderson <ginah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Dec 06 2009 - 16:10:51 MST

Hi there,

I am having a problem when I try and turn tickmark labels back on in a panel
plot. I used:

 res@tmXBLabelsOn = False
  res@tmXBOn = False

to turn off the bottom X axis tickmarks and labels for some of plot in a
panel plot. However when I use:

  delete(res@tmXBLabelsOn)
  delete(res@tmXBOn)

before plotting the last panel where I want the X axis labels, I only get
tickmarks and no labels. I have tried playing with the order of the calls
but nothing gets me the tickmarks back other than turning off the setting
entirely, leaving all X axis labels on. Can anyone suggest where I should be
looking for an error? Each plot within the panel is overlayed, before being
plotted in a panel. Does this make a difference?

Thanks, Gina.