Re: tTick

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 19 2009 - 08:57:43 MST

Hi Carl,

We probably should have added tTick to our libraries when Arindam
posted it.
I imagine it didn't get done because something like this involves
writing documentation, tests, and providing examples, and it probably
just slipped through the cracks.

Perhaps we can create a "user_contrib.ncl" library that contains these
user-contributed funcitons? Or we can include it in an applications
page.

It's has been our list to create a "time axis" kind of applications
page, that
shows various ways to label an axis with time values.

If you or Arindam have some examples that you'd be willing to share
that uses these procedures, and can provide some
minimal documentation, then we'll be happy to
figure out the best place for them

Thanks,

--Mary