Re: Markers in the firt column on a stand-alone legend don't show up

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Dec 18 2009 - 08:37:29 MST

Yongxin,

I think this is a problem with gv on bluefire. I ran your script
there, and the EPS file looks fine when I view it on my Mac.

I couldn't get gv to work on bluefire. I tried ghostscript and it
never came up. I think maybe my display isn't set correctly.

You might try ghostscript and see if this works.

--Mary