Re: Markers in the firt column on a stand-alone legend don't show up

From: Yongxin Zhang <yongxin.fred_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Dec 17 2009 - 17:57:33 MST

Hi Mary,

    This is strange since after reading your email I viewed the plot on my
Mac laptop and indeed the markers don't appear to be cut off at all.
However, on my Linux cluster where I made the plot, the markers are indeed
cut off. I also copied the plot to NCAR bluefire
(/ptmp/zhangyx/ttest/lu_modis_usgs_legend.eps) and still the markers are cut
off when I viewed the plot using gv. I am not sure why the plot appears
differently on different platforms. I also converted the eps file to a jpg
file using convert command on my Linux cluster but the jpg file still has
the cut-off problem. This is strange.

Thanks,
Yongxin