Re: Label a line

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 09:33:59 MST

Hi Lei,
This was asked a week ago. The answer is to use xyLineDashSegLenF. See
the corresponding NCL-talk archives here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2010/0232.html
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2010/0230.html
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2010/0229.html
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2010/0231.html