Re: help about wind rose

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Feb 08 2010 - 09:07:16 MST

Could the NCL wind rose function be chaned to
make a figure like you attached? The answer is "yes".

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/rose.shtml
Example 5 shows a a user added a color label bar.

You can copy the basic code and codify it to create
the wind rose style you want.

%> cp $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/wind_rose.ncl myWindRose.ncl

Modify 'myWindRose.ncl' to suit your needs.

Good luck