Re: triple2grid

From: Ashley Watson <ashleywats_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2010 - 02:23:19 MST

Hi again,
     Thanks Rick, today I encountered the similar problem using area_hi2lores.
Is there a workaround to overcome this
memory limitation(segmentation fault). Also the NCL's 2GB data limit is for
32bit version or its the same on 64bit version. I mean, if I install NCL on
64bit machine with 32GB of memory can I oversome this problem.
Ashley