Re: ncl with opendap support

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 09:23:17 MDT

Hi Ufuk,

You're in luck, because with NetCDF 4.1.1-rc1, OPeNDAP support is
built in by default,
and you don't need to install all these additional libraries.

I'm currently doing a round of testing with NCL V5.2.0, and just
happen to be currently
updating NCL on our 64-bit Mac system, which is linking
against this NetCDF library. Would you like to be a tester?

If so, send me a personal email, and I'll shortly give you a new
MacOS 10.6 binary to
try that is 64-bit.

--Mary