ncl with opendap support

From: Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu <u.utku.turuncoglu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 09:12:01 MDT

Hi,

I try to install NCL 5.1.1 with opendap support using opendap enabled
binaries but it gives following error

epsilon:ncl-5.1.1 turuncu$ ncl
dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/haley/dev/external/lib/libnc-dap.3.dylib
   Referenced from: /Volumes/dali/progs/ncl-5.1.1/bin/ncl
   Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
     /opt/local/lib/libnc-dap.3.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture
Trace/BPT trap

under Intel Mac OS 10.6. I also installed libnc-dap using MacPort and
setup environment variable to point out dynamic libraries. I think that
the library is compiled 64 bit (via MacPort) but NCL is 32 bit. Is there
any 64 bit version of opendap enabled NCL binary for Intel Mac?
Otherwise, i will try to compile NCL form source.

Thanks,

--ufuk

believed to be clean.