Re: color labeled sub-region

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Mar 19 2010 - 16:17:20 MDT

Hi Debasish,

It sounds like what you want is similar to a labelbar, so you should
be able to use gsn_create_labelbar
to create the labelbar, and gsn_add_annotation to attach it to the plot.

See example 2 at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/annotate.shtml

The key to getting the boxes to not touch is by setting:
   lbres@lbBoxMajorExtentF = 0.75 ; puts space between color
boxes
Let me know if this isn't what you're looking for.

--Mary