Re: stopping execution of a function without killing NCL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 18 2010 - 15:11:35 MDT

Rob,

I'm afraid this is not possible currently. We're the first to admit
that NCL doesn't have the greatest interactive interface, and we do
hope to improve it someday (like adding
online help, command line completion, etc).

Do you need to halt the execution so you can further interact with
the program somehow?

--Mary