ncl_filedump output

From: Tong Qi <tongqi2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 06 2010 - 09:36:58 MDT

Hello NCL-Talk,

I am trying to plot some HDFEOS2 data, but after noticing that the output
values did not correspond to the data, I used ncl_filedump and found that it
was producing the wrong values as well. For example, the data I am trying to
plot is a 2-D array of 16-bit unsigned integers, but ncl_filedump produces
negative values that differ from the data. I am using HDFView to view the
data. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Tong