Re: addfiles

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2010 - 10:11:09 MDT

Hi Ed,

I don't think opening 58 files should be a problem, unless they are
large and you run
out of memory. I created a dummy set of 59 files and read them all
fine with a
single call to "addfiles".

What version of NCL are you running (ncl -V)?

Are the files on the web somewhere that I can access them? You can email
me offline with this information.

If you can't provide the files, then I will need more information,
like how you
are trying to open the files, (using "cat" or "join"), whether you
are getting
any other error messages, etc.

Thanks,

--Mary