Projection problem

From: Paula Doubrawa Moreira <pmoreira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 04 2010 - 12:11:39 MDT

Hey All

I originally sent this message to wrfhelp but got no reply so I'm sending it
here and hoping that someone might enlighten me.

I'm having trouble getting the WRF projection right on ncl.

I've plotted using *wrf_contour* and *wrf_map_overlays* and also using
*wrf_mapres_c
*and *tfDoNDCOverlay=True *and I always get the projection off place (check
image attached).

I've also print the parameters that wrf_mapres_c creates and changed them to
try and get a better projection but things just got worse. Even if I
literally copy the example scripts off the ARW NCL page it's offset.

Is this a problem with my run or is it in ncl? Any suggestions?

-paula