Re: Extra Points on Contour Maps

From: Josh Thompson <josht_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 14 2010 - 09:17:02 MDT

Hi Mary,

I did have RasterSmoothing set to True, with no luck at the time.

I ran my script again to see which data files were doing this
(unchanged), and everything seemed to plot properly. I am not sure what
is going on here. I did make the debug stuff you requested (attached).
This was one of the problematic files.

When I plot the small area with CellFill, only four whole cells are on
the plot. There are 12 partial cells along the edges of the plots.

Thanks!

-Josh