Re: Change font color within an object

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 13 2010 - 14:54:18 MDT

Hi Andre,

I wish there was a function code for changing the color. I filed
a ticket on this a long time ago, but it's not a high priority
right now.

If you are creating individual text objects, then you can right-justify the first
one about a given X,Y point, and then you can left-justify the second one
about the same point so they are right next to each other. You might
want to add an additional space or two so they aren't right up against each other.

I've attached a sample script.

--Mary