vibeta error code

From: 武伟 <wewe870521_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 23 2010 - 06:00:47 MDT

Hi,

I used vibeta in my ncl script for vertical integration. When I run the
script, i got the following error code:

 fatal:vibeta: ier = 1000000

I also got the error : ier = -999 before.

I found it very frustrating to see the error code without explanation. I
also searched a lot of places for documentation in vain.
Does anyone met this problem before? Or could the developer provide any
information about what the error code meant?
If possible, can someone be kind enough to tell me about the algorithm of
vibeta, or the paper about it?

Thx in advance!

Will
CMSR, IAP,