Re: cn_and_xyn.ncl NclIChangeWorkstation error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Aug 26 2010 - 23:26:29 MDT

Hi Pier,

This looks like an old version of a script that is part of our examples suite.

The fix is simple: all of the arguments in your calls to NhlChangeWorkstation need to be swapped. The workstation argument should be the second argument.

For example:

 NhlChangeWorkstation (ncgm,ice)
 NhlChangeWorkstation (ncgm,cn)
 NhlChangeWorkstation (ncgm,mp)

should be:

 NhlChangeWorkstation (ice,ncgm)
 NhlChangeWorkstation (cn,ncgm)
 NhlChangeWorkstation (mp,ncgm)

To generate the updated version of this script, type:

   ng4ex cn15n

or go to:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/BasicExamples/Contour/cn15.shtml

--Mary