Re: Poor localization in terms of font tables in NCL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 21 2011 - 08:37:26 MDT

Hi Ekin,

I've opened a ticket on your request (NCL-1168), but unfortunately I
can't guarantee when something like this will be finished. I don't
believe it is a simple task to add new font tables to NCL, especially
if you are talking about the "filled" fonts which are nicer for
publication.

What would really help is if you could point us to a standard set of
Turkish characters you'd like to see implemented.

Thanks,

--Mary