Re: Solve_linsys returns all fill values. Why?

From: Bridget Thrasher <bthrasher_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 14 2012 - 13:02:42 MST

After hard coding in some values for a short example script, I see a
warning telling me that the system had no solution. I don't know why that
didn't show up when running the function within my larger script. However,
I do not receive a warning when the inputs are all zeros (save one), which
I assume also has no solution. I've attached the example script in case you
want to see what I'm talking about.

-Bridget