Re: Regridding from regular lat lon to rotated lat lon

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2012 - 14:46:53 MST

Hi Matthias,

Through a collaboration with the Earth System Modeling Framework at NOAA/CIRES, we will have some new regridding capabilities available in NCL V6.1.0-beta (this will be the release before NCL V6.1.0).

You can see a new page of examples, that is currently under construction:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

Can you provide me with the two lat/lon grids and the variable you want to regrid, and I'll see if our new regridding software can handle it?

You can use our ftp:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

Thanks,

--Mary