zooming on specific area

From: Mohamad Ibrahim OMAR <egy_mohamad_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2012 - 05:53:11 MDT

Dear all, I want to plot my data on a specific area, so what can do in my script to do this. note that the iy and jx are not the ordinary lat lon but they are in Kilometers the ncdump for my file is attached I attached the ncl script, ncdump file and the output image of my whole domain. thanks   Mohamed Ibrahim El-Sayed OMAR Egyptian Meteorological Authority Scientific Research Department Climate Studies Centre Kobry El-Quobba, P.O.Box. 11784 Cairo, EGYPT Mobil phone  : 002 0160802805  Home Phone : 002 0482370261