Re: Chart Plotting from GRIB-2

From: Syed Hassan Gilani <gilani.hassan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 02 2012 - 21:13:53 MDT

Hi Mary,

tks for your reply.

My current production env is AIX v5.3.
I can setup a linux env to try out using NCL v6.0 but our preference is
still to make it work on AIX as the system has fail-over backup.

I have uploaded two files:

- YHXE20KWBC011800.grib2 (extracted from bundle of compressed grib2 files)
- 20120401_1800f18.grib2 (one of the compressed grib2 files
downloaded from WIFS site)

both files give the same error.

tks & best regards,
Hassan