Re: Regridding emissions between two WRF-chem files

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 20:15:47 MDT

If you want to go from curvilinear to curvilinear (eg: WRF-to-WRF),
and do it conservatively, there are currently no NCL builtin functions
that will do this.

You can interpolate using rcm2rgrid (where the 'rgrid' is about the
same resolution as the 'rcm' and then rgrid2rcm. I speculate that
the 'answers' will not be much different. However,
the interpolation will not be done conservatively.

---
http://climatedataguide.ucar.edu/
Click "Processing" and, then, "Regridding Overview" for some general
comments.
Cheers