Re: Regridding emissions between two WRF-chem files

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 13:52:16 MDT

[1] The next release of NCL (6.1.0-beta; ?late April?) will
have conservative regrid capabilities. You can conservatively
interpolate from one WRF grid to another.

[2] "I want to have a file with the interpolated species of FILE-1
in FILE-2 but without missing species in FILE-2". I am sure this
can be done. However, the wording is very vague.

[3] "Could you please tell me how to do it with NCL." This makes
us *very* leery. Our experience is that this type of request
means that we end up doing the problem. We just don't have the time.
Hence, if you are new to NCL, please read some documentation and
look at examples.

doc: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/
examples: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/

WRF examples: http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/
*ALL* examples in his library are created and supported by WRF.
Please send questions to wrfhelp@ucar.edu