Regridding emissions between two WRF-chem files

From: victor almanza <vhalmanz_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 12:06:33 MDT

Dear NCL team

Hope you are doing great.
I ask for your help with the following:

I have one WRF file with emissions on the first two levels, say FILE-1
and want to map its species to another WRF file which has different
dimensions, say FILE-2; such that mass is conserved in the process.

At the end I want to have a file with the interpolated species of FILE-1
in FILE-2 but without missing species in FILE-2.
I want to do this in the horizontal plane for these first two levels.

FILE-1 is about 120x100x2 and FILE-2 is about 100x100x19 both with same
DX and DY. The domain center is slightly moved between each file.

Could you please tell me how to do it with NCL.

thanks in advance
best !

Victor