Re: NCL - panel plot problem

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 09:36:57 MDT

Your plots are significantly different sizes, so gsn_panel isn't going to work as well.

You can try setting the panel resource gsnPanelScalePlotIndex to 1 to change which plot the resize scale factor is based on
(the default is 0).

Otherwise, please visit this page for ideas on dealing with plots of different sizes:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/panel.shtml

--Mary