Re: ncarg on Mac OS X Lion

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2012 - 14:43:58 MDT

Hi Sergio,

We are aware of this problem, but don't have a fix yet. The "idt"
under MacOS 10.6 worked fine under 10.6, but it fails under 10.7, and
even if you recompile idt under 10.7 it fails in the same way.

We're not sure if the issue is with X11 under MacOS 10.7, or with
idt. Idt hasn't changed in several years, so it's a bit perplexing to
see this problem now.

--Mary