ncarg on Mac OS X Lion

From: Sergio Abarca <sfabarca_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 28 2012 - 13:25:10 MDT

On Mac 10.7.2 (Lion) I am trying to generate an animation from a .ncgm file. I type:

idt file.ngcm

I am able to see my file, with the different frames on it. However when I clic on the "animage" button, I get:

X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request: 73 (X_GetImage)
  Serial number of failed request: 443

With the number 443, changing every time I try.

I saw that back in Sept 2011 already there was a similar post, http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/install_archives/2011/0205.html but there was no answer. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Sergio