Re: NCL install into Cygwin

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 09 2012 - 09:20:59 MDT

Hi Mark,

For Cygwin, we only have an OPeNDAP-enabled version, so you need to go to that page. From there, then, there's only one Cygwin binary. You will be able to identify it easily as it has "Cygwin" in the name.

The version of NetCDF shouldn't be an issue. You don't need to install NetCDF in order to use NCL from a precompiled binary.

--Mary