Re: mapping question

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 20 2012 - 07:57:19 MDT

Hi Kate,

Would you be able to provide me with your script and data? I'm not sure if this is an ESMF regridding issue, or if maybe the ESMF_xxxx functions are not properly handling this type of data.

I'm not sure about curtain or point data. I think the NCL ESMF_xxxx functions won't be too happy about point data, but I haven't actually tried this.
I will email the ESMF folks and see if they have any insight. I'll CC you.

--Mary