Re: addfiles: segmentation fault v6.1.

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 03 2012 - 08:32:07 MDT

Hello,

Given the information, I am not sure what the issue might be.
I just ran addfiles with 360 files (30 years with each file containing
one month of data) and it worked fine

[snip]
    fili = systemfunc("cd "+diri+" ; ls "+popRoot+"*nc")
    f = addfiles(diri+fili, "r")
    x = f[:]->$var$(:,0,:,:)
    printVarSummary(x) ; x(time,nlat,nlon)
[snip]

----
Variable: x
Type: float
Total Size: 176947200 bytes
             44236800 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes:	[time | 360] x [nlat | 384] x [nlon | 320]
Coordinates:
             time: [98550..109469]
Number Of Attributes: 8
  [snip]