Re: Time vs. height plot based on radiosonde data

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Aug 25 2012 - 07:45:41 MDT

The structure of your variable after the vertical interpolation
presumably looks something like:

       x(time,plvl)

where dimension time is size 3: t = (/7, 10, 13/)

       tnew = fspan(7,13,7)
       xint = linint_n(t,x,False,tnew,0,0)

or, if meta data is associated ith 'x'

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"

      xint = linint_n_Wrap(t,x,False,tnew,0,0)

--
     printVarSummary(xint)