Re: Time vs. height plot based on radiosonde data

From: Bogdan Antonescu <bogdan.antonescu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 24 2012 - 07:49:46 MDT

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Using int2p I was able to interpolate the radiosonde data to specified
levels.
Unfortunately I was not able to do the interpolation in time. I have been
looking at the web page for linint1, and I have tried to use the
function for my data.

Could you please help me. Basically what I have not is this array with
temperature from
radiosonde at 07 UTC, 10UTC and 13UTC:

time_07UTC time_10UTC time_13UTC
                32 30 33
                31 31 31
                30 31 31
                29 27 30
                28 25 29

and I want to obtain an array that will have the following structure:

time_07UTC time_08UTC time_09UTC time_10UTC
     ... time_13UTC
(data radisonde) (interpolated data) (interpolated data) (data
radisonde) ... (radisonde data)

Thank you very much for you answer.

Cheers,
Bogdan