Re: Time vs. height plot based on radiosonde data

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2012 - 10:55:15 MDT

Yes, NCL can do it.

[1] Interpolate the raob data vertically to specified pressure
     levels using
  http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/int2p.shtml
or
  http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/int2p_n.shtml

[2] Take the resut of [1] and interpolate in time via
  http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/linint1.shtml
or
  http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/linint1_n.shtml

If you are "new to NCL" please read the Mini-Language manual at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/