regarding political boundaries and lat/lon in .GIF animation

From: Shabeh ul Hasson <shabih33_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Sep 16 2012 - 09:45:38 MDT

Dear All,

I have downscaled ERA-INTERIM for 10 days event using 36 hours simulation
and performed some calculations to have event accummulated precipitation
for each 3 hourly timestep. Finally I have 3D precip array which I have
used for .GIF animation.

Problem is that my animation does not show political boundaries and also
does not show lat/lon along axises.

Kindly help how to do this for animations.

Shabeh ul Hasson,
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Thank you!