Re: SLP/Map Problem

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2012 - 11:32:28 MDT

Hi Chris,
It sounds like you need to set some draw order resources:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/draworder.shtml

Specifically, setting opts_slp@mpOutlineDrawOrder = "PostDraw" should get
the map outlines to draw after the SLP field. You may also have to set
mpGridAndLimbDrawOrder, mpPerimDrawOrder, and mpLabelDrawOrder =
"PostDraw" as well.

If those suggestions do not work please let ncl-talk know.. Adam