Re: using gsn_contour_shade

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 12:10:52 MDT

Hi Danny,
You are on the right track with using the *DrawOrder resources. (I
assume that this was just a typo in the email, but make sure you
capitalize the P in "PostDraw".) As you do not want to fill the map,
and all you want is the map outline to be drawn last, try setting
re@mpOutlineDrawOrder = "PostDraw".

For a list of the DrawOrder resources:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/draworder.shtml

If setting mpOutlineDrawOrder doesn't work let ncl-talk know.
Adam