Re: interpolate pixel level data into regular grid

From: Luo, Chao <chao.luo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2012 - 17:15:59 MDT

Hi Dennis,

I have checked example 8 and 15. They both require two dimensional lat/lon. The lat/lon of files I have are 1 dimension, but data array is 2D (I am not familiar with these format data). Do I need convert lat/lon from 1D to 2D, and then do interpolation in this case? I am attaching the file. Any suggestions and help are very appreciated!

CL