Re: Joining Daymet Tiles with NCL

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 26 2012 - 19:10:07 MDT

One more thing. Would you please run the *other* plot script,
plot.daymet-orig.1024.ncl, to quickly step through all 68 original
times and just make sure they all "look" okay. That is, the square
areas with data should appear to be be 100% present for every tile,
and adjacent tiles should "look" like they align properly. This is
not a rigorous test, just a quick visual check. Thank you.

--Dave